Wednesday, May 19, 2021

May 19 - Vignettes on Prayer

 May 19 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     Forgiveness is the greatest gift you can give yourself and others.  The Bible gives us these exhortations. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.” “For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.” “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone.  Now this is a prayer I found that helps me and I trust it will help you. 

     Dear Lord, I thank You for the power of forgiveness, and I choose to forgive everyone who has hurt me. Help me set [name anyone who has offended you] free and release them to You [Romans 12:19]. Help me bless those who have hurt me [Romans 12:14]. Help me walk in righteousness, peace, and joy, demonstrating Your life here on earth. I choose to be kind and compassionate, forgiving others, just as You forgave me [Ephesians 4:32]. In Jesus’ name, amen.  So today release forgiveness and be healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment