Tuesday, May 18, 2021

May 18 - Vignettes on Prayer

 May 18 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     Sometime the most difficult person to forgive is not someone else but yourself.  We can through the entire formula of 1 John 9.  We confess our sins and we can make a promise to never repeat the sin but so many fail to do the third part and that is to receive God’s forgiveness.  So here is a little prayer you can pray to forgive yourself and receive God’s forgiveness.  Father, today I ask forgiveness of all the negative and harmful words I have spoken about myself. I do not want to abuse myself in such a way again. Transform my thoughts and let me understand how marvelously you made me. Change my habits so I use my tongue to speak hope and favor upon my life.  In Jesus' name.  Receive forgiveness now in the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment