Thursday, September 9, 2021

Sept 9 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Sept 9 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     The Bible has much to say about the power and effect of the Blood of Jesus Christ.  It gives us salvation, victory over darkness, forgiveness of sins, success in the spiritual realm and authority against all adversaries.  This short but powerful prayer will stop the enemy dead in his tracks.  “I now cover myself with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and pray that You, blessed Holy Spirit, would bring all the work of the crucifixion, all the work of the resurrection, all the work of the glorification, and all the work of Pentecost into my life today. I surrender myself to You.  This day I rebuke all enemies in Jesus name.  I am now no longer a victim but a victor.  I am not a overcome I am an overcomer.  I will not be conquered I am more than a conqueror in Jesus Christ.  Amen”  Claim what the word say you are in prayer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment