Monday, September 27, 2021

Sept 27 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Sept 27 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     In this series of vignettes we will reveal scripted prayers that will release you and give you the victory over any foe.  In Isaiah 10:27 it says, “in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.”  So hear us what you can pray to release this anointing.  “Lord, I receive the anointing to break the yoke of bondage in my life.  Give me restoration today in the name of Jesus.  Every person or personality who has taken what belongs to me; I command them to release it now.  All powers denying my due miracles, receive the stones of fire in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  I bind and cast out every strong man in my life, family, or environment who refuses to release my blessing, breakthrough, miracle, promotion or prosperity in the name of Jesus Christ.  Today is my breakthrough in Jesus name. “  You have declared the anointing that breaks the yoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment