Thursday, September 2, 2021

Sept 2 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Sept 2 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     Through this journey, series and vignettes we have been looking at for the last couple weeks our aim is to give you practical daily prayers you can use out loud to bring victory and breakthrough in your life.  We must get victory over our greatest adversary and that is ourselves.  This short concise prayer does just that.  “Therefore, in this day, I put off the old nature with its selfishness, and I put on the new nature with its love. I put off the old nature with its fear and I put on the new nature with its courage. I put off the old nature with its weakness and I put on the new nature with its strength. I put off today the old nature with all its deceitful lusts and I put on the new nature with all its righteousness and purity.  I choose today to walk in the victory and breakthrough that has been secured in Jesus Christ.  I am His and He is mine in Jesus name. “   It does not take much time but we must put to death our old nature and put on the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment