Sunday, February 11, 2018

So little Time

So little Time – Sixty Four

     Prov 11:30, states that He who wins souls is wise.  The best and wisest thing you can do it tell someone about Jesus.  The problem is the people of God are not winning souls.  They are not even opening their mouths.  The Lord is very displeased with His people on this account.  In the great commission in Matt 28:19, we are told to go into our world and preach the gospel.  That is not happening.  Billy Graham Association did a survey a number of years ago and discovered that 95% of the church has never told anyone about Jesus Christ.  Another survey done by Focus on the Family calculated that it will take the average Christian 29 years to invite someone to church.
     The reality of the situation is that people are going to hell all around us and we seem indifferent.  The Lord says to His people that we must get busy while there is still day.  We must make the most of every moment, hour, and day.  They Lord will bring many people across our path when we are willing and able to tell them.  Evangelism starts in the small places with just saying one word.  Remember a word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pitchers of silver.  God has a word to share through you.  Maximize the moment.  Serve the Lord with an urgency in your life.  You do not know when this time period will end.  You do not know when the Lord will call you home.  When you are dead there will be no more chances to tell someone about Jesus.  Today redeem you time.  Tell someone about your beloved saviour.

     Some would say my life speaks for me and that is right but how will they ever know you are a Christian unless you tell them.  I have worked in an establishment now for about 4 months.  Everyone knows what I stand for even before I came.  Then when I arrived they asked me questions and I have been able to share my faith.  I don’t know how long I will be there so I make the most of every moment.  You do the same because remember he who wins souls is wise.  Don’t you want to be wise?

No comments:

Post a Comment