Friday, February 16, 2018

Psalm of Steel

Psalm of Steel

God is reviving His people right now.
Let the Lord renew you in His love and peace.
His peace comes to those who seek the Lord with all their heart.
The one who basks in the light of peace will be blessed.
Happy is the one who allows the victory of the Lord in their life.

I will say of the Lord I will serve you.
Let me never be put to shame or overcome.
I need you Lord in every part of my life.
I cannot live this life without you.
Come to me and overshadow me with your love and grace,.

Lord Lord is my helper. He is my shield and my refuge.
I love the fact that He will never leave me or forsake me.
He has promised help in all my times no matter what.
His love surrounds me like a fortress.
with the Lord why should I be afraid or discouraged.

Today I will blessed and give thanks to the Lord.
I will rejoice in the God who loves me and made me.
I am a workman of His hand. He breathed into me new life.
I am born again of a supernatural seed.
Thank you Lord for you have done a great work in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment