Sunday, February 4, 2018

Psalm 183 of Psalms of Steel

Psalm 183

I will give thanks to the Lord for His wonderful promises.
He said He would give me salvation and eternal life.
The Lord is my healer and my victory in sickness.
By His wonderful stripes I am healed and whole.
There is no sickness, disease or pain greater than my God.

He will supply every need according to His riches in glory.
My cares, anxieties, fears and failures I bring to the Lord.
He comforts me, cares for me, heals and releases me.
Not one need, will He not meet with care and abundance.
The Lord is Jehovah Jireh our great and wonderful provider.

The Lord will care not only for me but my family as well.
He has promised His abundant salvation for each one.
His promise is that not only will I be saved.
But everyone in my household, great is His marvelous salvation.
Pray, praise and rejoice in the Lord’s care for our loved ones.

Each day the Lord promises to help and keep us.
No fear, dread, evil or anxious way can steal our joy.
The Lord promises that His joy is our strength.
His mercy and love is new with every ray of the dawn.
Remember sorrow is for a night but joy comes in the morning.

God is great and worthy of all our praise.
Let us worship with righteous thoughts, words and actions.
Let our motives and attitudes reflect His marvelous nature.
We are the redeemed and we should be the first to say so.

Let us rejoice in our God, Savior, healer, provider and victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment