Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Psalm 190 of Psalms of Steel

Psalm 190

My enemy has been attacking for quite awhile.
He has stripped me of my joy and I have lost my smile.
The enemy has come after me like a flood.
He has wanted my soul, my heart, my will and my blood.

Yet in the midst of this great battle and war.
The Lord has been with me and my life has not hit the floor.
They who wait in the presence of Almighty God.
Will not be taken down or beaten into the sod.

The Lord is our banner and He rises with might in His wings.
He helps you to overcome, win and He takes away the devil`s sting.
The Lord is strong, mighty, gracious, patient, loving and is clothed with might.
He will give you joy in the morning after a long and sorrowful night.

Trust in the Lord with all your mind, will and heart.
Nothing, the devil, the world and the flesh can do to keep you apart.
You are strong in the Lord, mighty in battle and they are your song.
The battle may wage, the foe is fierce but in the Lord  and you are strong.

So rejoice in the Lord and sing to Him, a song of delight.
He is worthy of all praise, majesty, glory and might.
So remember when you feel alone and abandoned you, still have a friend.

One who sticks closer than a brother who cares and loves you to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment