Thursday, January 7, 2021

To the Church and Nation of Vanuatu


 To the Church and Nation of Vanuatu 

 

     You were like many of the islands of the Pacific, people of myth and legends.  You gave yourself to animism, demon worship, idols, and local deities.  This puts you in darkness, fear, and bondage.  When my people came to you.  You embraced them and me and freedom, love, grace and mercy came into your soul.  Before that, you hated and fought with others according to the island, clan, and language.  I see how today you struggle with poverty, economic and social change but I am giving you a new view.  You will excel in new technologies, innovative ecology, and agricultural techniques.

     To my church, I have a wonderful spiritual gift to give you,  I am going to visit you with an island by island revival.  I will start on your main island and then move from one island to the next through your area.  It will begin in a place where people were considered cold, indifferent and apostate.  I will do this to show that I am the God of the second chance.  I am married to the backsliders.  Many who gave up their faith will come back to me.  I will also bring about household salvation.  Your prayers for your loved ones has not been in vain.  This will also be a revival of the young.  Children will be the greatest receivers of this move.  They have hearts that are tender and full of faith.  You will need Sunday School teachers.  I will also once again re-introduce to you a Sunday School movement to teach, train and disciple these young champions.  You will be God' chasers and God lovers.  People will say if God can do this here he can do it anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment