Monday, January 11, 2021

Jan 11 - Vignettes on Prayer

 


Jan 11 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     The scripture I was thinking about today is Rom 10:17, which states faith come from hearing and hearing from the Word of God.  So my thought is simple.  Today why don’t we read the word of God as a prayer.  That way our ears hear the word and at the same time our faith will be built up.  There are actually 227 written prayers in the Bible.  If you were to recite one prayer a day you would be able to cover 227 days this year.  I have one friend that reads the psalms as a prayer.  Personally in my prayer time I will read scriptures over my family and for revival.  Reading the promises of God is another way to build your faith.  Remember prayer is much more diverse than you think.  Remember faith is built up by reciting and speaking the Bible.  Do it today and build your faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment