Friday, September 18, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Norway


 To the Church and Nation of Norway

 

     You have always been a nation in transition.  At one time you followed old gods, demons, mythic warriors and occultic ways.  You were a proud and warrior people with a desire to give yourself glory and honor.  You were fierce, ruthless and barbaric.  You were a feared people for a long time.  Then when I sent my word to you it became clear to you that I had a claim on your life.  The very churches you raided became sacred and important to you.  I sent my word and healed you.  Since then you have been a bastion for me.  Now you are entering a golden period in your history.  As you were once ruthless and fearless you have now become generous and compassionate.  You have always had a strong sense of family and loyalty to the community for this I commend you.

       To my church, I have a warning and a promise.  My warning to you is that you never become compromising and apostate.  You are heading that direction and I warn you before you become lukewarm.  You have at this moment headed that direction and so I counsel you to come back to me.  I also counsel you to not give in to having a form of godliness and deny the power thereof.  My promise it that you will see four things.  First, you will see household salvation. Your love and loyalty to your family will result in your children and grandchildren serving me.  Next, I will use you to reach the world.  Out of you will come the fivefold ministry of pastors, evangelists, teachers, prophets and apostles who will reach the world for me.  You will become a center for biblical truth and teaching.   Thirdly, I will make you righteous and holy people.  With the same fierceness that you fought for unrighteousness, you will stand for truth.  Lastly, I will bring you prosperity and wealth so that you can sow into my work.  What you have you will use for my glory and work.  These is my promises to you.  I will to use you so be obedient and faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment