Thursday, September 17, 2020

To the Church and Nation of North Macedonia

 



To the Church and Nation of North Macedonia

 

     You were once a proud and powerful nation.  Out of you came conquerors and World leaders.  You were once proud, arrogant and rebellious.  The consequence of that was you have been conquered humiliated and laid low.  In recent times you have once again to regain some of the glory of the past.  You are going to pursue a relationship with forces that could be your downfall.  In the last days, you will have to make a choice of whether or not you will join the empire of the antichrist.  This choice will either be your salvation or destruction.  The choices you make now will affect your near future.

    To my people and church, I have a rebuke and promise to you.  My rebuke is that you have become lukewarm,  You are neither or cold.  You have become of little importance to the fabric of your society.  If you repent and come back to me with all your heart I will restore and heal you.  The second thing that you have done is that you are struggling with the culture of the day.  There are strong forces in this world right now that are saying that which is right is wrong and that which is wrong is right.  You must come back to righteousness and truth.  You are called to be holy, righteous and godly people.  The third thing you have done is that you love form, tradition, and liturgy than me.  Your services have become cold, void and dull.  My people are starving for real worship and truth.  Come back to your first love and I will heal you.

     To my remnant, I have three promises.  I will give you my love.  You will see my kindness, faithfulness, peace, joy, and mercy.  Next, if you will submit my will, I will give you the power and ability to overcome those who will try to stop you.  I will lastly give you loyalty to an eternal purpose.  You will be my spoke people and ambassadors to you family, churches, communities and country.  I will give you many people because there is a hunger and thirst for truth in the land.  You will see my glory, presence, and victory as you trust in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment