Tuesday, September 15, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Nigeria


 To the Church and Nation of Nigeria

 

    I have several things I have to address to you today.  Things that have caused you to have judgments placed upon you.  First, you were a nation of slavery for generations.  Next, you were involved in smuggling and piracy.  You also allowed within your borders Islam and this has caused a division in your land.  In the past, you followed Nri and Aguleri, where the Igbo creation myth comes from.  You came up with your own version of how society started.  You also followed demons, witchcraft, sorcery, idol and ancestral worship.  The consequences have been civil war, poverty, disease, famine, aids, and various plagues.

     On the positive side, you have come to me in the greatest revival that ever came to the continent of Africa.  I sent you my missionaries and evangelists and you have become the most populous Christian nation of your continent.  This has caused you to become the most powerful nation in Africa.  I will give you health, prosperity, and abundance if you continue ti turn to me.  In the future, however, there will be a fight for spiritual power in your country.  In those days it will be your intercessors and prayer warriors who need to be strong and they will defeat the forces of hell.  Your pastors and church leaders will rise and do warfare.  In those days I will send my angels and you will defeat the forces of hell.  The next move of God will happen among your young people.  You have the largest group of young people in your part of the world.  I will bring a revival upon them and they will move my church into a new era of evangelism, missions and church planting.  They will be fearless, relentless and people of faith.  Great days are ahead for my church.  You have little time to organize and pursue an agenda of urgent evangelism.  Time is limited so move quickly my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment