Thursday, September 24, 2020

Prayer Journal- Day One

 

Journal on Prayer.

 

     Recently I made a decision that I would dedicate the rest of my life to prayer.  It was an easy decision because I love to pray.  Larry Lea called it the highest calling because it is what Jesus is doing.  Prayer I have found brings clarity in a confused world.  Prayer changes our view because in a moment of prayer we can have God’s perspective.  In my life I have written 200 psalms, 150 parables and 3200 proverbs.  Great accomplishments I believe but my greatest accomplishment will be by far my prayer life.  In this prayer journal I hope to release my thoughts on prayer.  For those who read it I pray it will encourage them to pray.  George Mueller who has been called the apostle of prayer said that patience in prayer is key.  Is 40:31, states that they who wait upon the Lord shall be renewed.  I have found that to be so true.  One of my proverbs goes as follows.  “A day in quiet reflection is more profitable than a month of furious activity.”   So today take a moment away from all the activity of the day and spend time with the Lord.  It will be the best moments of the day and bring a godly perspective back into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment