Wednesday, September 16, 2020

To the Church and Nation of North Korea

 



To the Church and Nation of North Korea

 

   You have become the most hated nation in the world and this is because of your ancient worship of demons, idols, slavery, occult, sorcery, witchcraft and myths.  You have murdered, starved, oppressed and terrorized your people.  You're a land of darkness.  A day of judgment is coming for you and you will not survive.  You will become part of the army that I will destroy in the last days.  The same measure that you have judged you will be judged.  You will continue to be judged because of your atrocities and terror.

 

      To the church of North Korea.  I have seen how you have suffered.  You have been persecuted.  You cannot worship openly but you have been strong.  You are mighty in prayer and strong in evangelism.  You have work in secret and been true to my word.  You have been wise and creative.  I have seen your struggle.  You have endured persecution and death.  You are mighty in me and I will give you a great last days revival.  I have five promises with you.  I will make you grow in the grace and knowledge of me.  Secondly, I will give you the garment of praise and the oil of joy for mourning.  You have suffered much and will receive a crown of rejoicing.  Thirdly, I will give you an abundant and radiant life.  You will prosper in me and your light will shine in the dark land you live.  Fourthly, I will give your sonship.  You will be my daughters and sons in my glorious inheritance.  Lastly, I will give you victory.  You have suffered much but you will have great victory.  There is a great revival coming.  It will be underground but it will touch many young people.  There is a hunger for reality.  People are starving physically and spiritually and you will see that fulfilled in me.  Great and exciting days are ahead for you my persecuted, glorious people.

No comments:

Post a Comment