Tuesday, September 1, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Niger


 To the Church and Nation of Niger

 

    You are a country with continuous strife, war, and poverty.  You have asked the question why is our country like this?  This is the lifestyle and belief system you have chosen.  In your early history, you enslaved, were warlike, followed the creation instead of the creator. practiced sorcery, witchcraft, and ancient occult practices.  You then gave yourself to the desert religion that claims to have peace but does not.  You have poverty, civil war, dictatorship, and enslavement.  You will never be free until you repent of what you have done.  Your laws are oppressive and unfair.  You call yourself a secular society and yet you allow oppressive religion to order your day to day life.  I have seen what you have done in secret and in public and I will judge you.  You will continue to have famine, lack of rain, the encroachment of the desert on your land.  You will not be able to take care of yourself unless you repent.  This is your moment to turn away from your wicked ways and to me.  You will find I am gracious compassionate, merciful, kind and long-suffering.

     To my church, I know that you are small and discouraged at times but I will give you a revival.  You will have people coming to you because I have met them in visions and dreams.  I will especially touch your young people.  You are a country of young people.  Young people face war, poverty, lack of education, opportunities and safety.  A move will happen among them.  They are hungry for truth, honesty, and love.  This will be a revival of love, grace, peace, and healing.  I will bring signs, wonders, and miracles among you.  Your future church will be made up of young church leaders who know their God.  They will be fearless, tenacious, courageous and resourceful.  They will be able to use media, arts, and culture to reach their fellow young people.  You are small now but soon you will be a force to reckon with.  I warn you that there will be a backlash but you will succeed because I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment