Tuesday, April 28, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Fiji


To the Church and Nation of Fiji

    You are a beautiful land with many natural resources and potentials.  Yet you have had a troubled past.  For many centuries you followed demons and idols.  You clung to your old ways until only recently.  The reason you have had a troubled past is that you allowed these demons to rule you. Fear, suspicion, superstition, slavery, and cannibalism became a part of you.  You hurt yourself and others by submitting to these dark demonic forces.  When I came to you many of you hung on to your own ways and only through the diligence of my people did you slowly embrace me and change your ways.  My charge against you is that you tried to destroy my people.  You persecuted and killed them.  This is to your shame.  Yet those who claimed to be my people did much of the same and thus even today there is a gulf in your land.  I cannot fully bless your land until this rift is healed.  That means some form of reconciliation must happen.
     To my church, I am pleased with your diligence and wish to persevere.  I know that it has been hard and you wish for greater results.  You have found many in this land hard because of their heritage and desire to cling their old ways.  As you know there has been a strong movement back to ancient ways.  Be strong and you will prevail.  I have three things I am going to do for you.  First, I will give you an atmosphere of faith.  You will not be concerned or overwhelmed by the future.  You know that I am in control.  Next, You will have an atmosphere and vision.  Remember when people do not a vision they will perish.  You will see the invisible and do the impossible,  Thirdly, I will give you an atmosphere of worship.  You will see a river of my Spirit poured out on you.  I will release myself to you in my fullness.  Be strong and courageous for I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment