Sunday, April 12, 2020

. To the Church and nation of Egypt


.  To the Church and nation of Egypt

     I have a strong word for you today.  You are an ancient land.  You have had many different periods.  Each period had my people come to you.  There was Abraham, then Joseph, Israel, Moses then my son and following Him my disciples.  You have embraced and rejected them.  I have judged and blessed you over and over for what you have done.  You have been known as the worldly land and the land of sorrow.  You have never truly become yourself.  You allowed demons to rule you but never truly me.  I have allowed you to rise and fall.  I have allowed others to conquer you and restore you.
     Today, you have embraced the robber religion,  They have taken you and have made you a reproach to the world around you.  I will once again bring you down if you try to attack or destroy my people.  You lost every war with them because you were proud in your own eyes.  You thought that your population, armies, and armament would give you the victory.  In those wars, I used my people to humiliate you.  Your pride has and will continue to be your downfall.  Even today you attack my people within your borders.  You have not protected them and for that, I will continue to not bless you even though you have the resources, people, and knowledge to rise out of your pit.
     To my church I have seen your struggles.  I have seen how you ave been attacked, persecuted and maligned.  I will bring you close to myself.  I have five blessings that I will give you and they are as follows  First, I will keep you safe in my name.  Remember me for you who can be against you.  Next, I will keep you in safety.  I will keep you in my hiding place, I will be your refuge and protection.  Thirdly, You will be kept in joy.  Nothing will be able to separate you from my love and I will keep you in safety as you put your trust in me.  Fourthly, I will keep you separated from the world.  You have seen what the world is like and you will not wish or want any part of it.  Love of the world means separation from me.  Lastly, I will keep you in purity.  The dirt and filth of this world will not cling to you.  You have been clothed in my robe of righteousness.  Be encourage my people I am coming for you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment