Tuesday, April 21, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Estonia I have a strong word for you today. You have asked the question of why have you been conquered so many times? Why is it that only now you are thriving? It has been because you rejected me for many centuries. I sent missionary after missionary and you either ran them out or killed them. It was only when forced did you surrender and with a grudging heart. Over and over I sent my Spirit to you. You once embraced me greatly during the time of the reformation but then you became once again rebellious and I allowed judgment to come upon you. My heart was broken over and over by your hardness of heart. Finally, you began to turn to me and now I am healing you. However once again your pride, self-reliance could bring you back into darkness. To my people. I am with you. I will use you to turn the tide in your land. I want more than anything for your land to succeed. I brought you out of the darkness and you came to me and gave me your heart. I know that many in your land are turning away. You have seen many of those who embraced me at the beginning slowly cooling but this is not the end of your story. I will once again pour my Spirit on my remnant. Those who follow me with their whole heart and not given in pride, prosperity, and vanity. I have four things I wish to bless you with. First, I will give you growth. You will see many coming back to me and others coming to me. Be strong and courageous in your evangelism and I will give you many souls. Next, I will give you a new wardrobe of righteousness, truth, and power. You will be clothed by me and will be my light in your world. Thirdly, I will give you a radiant life. You will shine in the darkness and be my light on the hill. Many will see you, glorify my name and honor me. Lastly, I will give you my character and essence. You will become strong, righteous, holy and powerful in me. You will wrestle the enemy and will defeat him through prayer. Great days are ahead for you.

To the Church and Nation of Estonia              

   I have a strong word for you today.  You have asked the question of why have you been conquered so many times?  Why is it that only now you are thriving?  It has been because you rejected me for many centuries.  I sent missionary after missionary and you either ran them out or killed them.  It was only when forced did you surrender and with a grudging heart.  Over and over I sent my Spirit to you.  You once embraced me greatly during the time of the reformation but then you became once again rebellious and I allowed judgment to come upon you.  My heart was broken over and over by your hardness of heart.  Finally, you began to turn to me and now I am healing you.  However once again your pride, self-reliance could bring you back into darkness.

    To my people.  I am with you.  I will use you to turn the tide in your land.  I want more than anything for your land to succeed.  I brought you out of the darkness and you came to me and gave me your heart.  I know that many in your land are turning away.  You have seen many of those who embraced me at the beginning slowly cooling but this is not the end of your story.  I will once again pour my Spirit on my remnant.  Those who follow me with their whole heart and not given in pride, prosperity, and vanity.  I have four things I wish to bless you with.  First, I will give you growth.  You will see many coming back to me and others coming to me.  Be strong and courageous in your evangelism and I will give you many souls.  Next, I will give you a new wardrobe of righteousness, truth, and power.  You will be clothed by me and will be my light in your world.  Thirdly, I will give you a radiant life.  You will shine in the darkness and be my light on the hill.  Many will see you, glorify my name and honor me.  Lastly, I will give you my character and essence.  You will become strong, righteous, holy and powerful in me.  You will wrestle the enemy and will defeat him through prayer.  Great days are ahead for you.              

   I have a strong word for you today.  You have asked the question of why have you been conquered so many times?  Why is it that only now you are thriving?  It has been because you rejected me for many centuries.  I sent missionary after missionary and you either ran them out or killed them.  It was only when forced did you surrender and with a grudging heart.  Over and over I sent my Spirit to you.  You once embraced me greatly during the time of the reformation but then you became once again rebellious and I allowed judgment to come upon you.  My heart was broken over and over by your hardness of heart.  Finally, you began to turn to me and now I am healing you.  However once again your pride, self-reliance could bring you back into darkness.
    To my people.  I am with you.  I will use you to turn the tide in your land.  I want more than anything for your land to succeed.  I brought you out of the darkness and you came to me and gave me your heart.  I know that many in your land are turning away.  You have seen many of those who embraced me at the beginning slowly cooling but this is not the end of your story.  I will once again pour my Spirit on my remnant.  Those who follow me with their whole heart and not given in pride, prosperity, and vanity.  I have four things I wish to bless you with.  First, I will give you growth.  You will see many coming back to me and others coming to me.  Be strong and courageous in your evangelism and I will give you many souls.  Next, I will give you a new wardrobe of righteousness, truth, and power.  You will be clothed by me and will be my light in your world.  Thirdly, I will give you a radiant life.  You will shine in the darkness and be my light on the hill.  Many will see you, glorify my name and honor me.  Lastly, I will give you my character and essence.  You will become strong, righteous, holy and powerful in me.  You will wrestle the enemy and will defeat him through prayer.  Great days are ahead for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment