Saturday, April 4, 2020

To the church and nation of Dominica

To the Church and the Nation of Dominica
I blessed your island with beauty, flora, fauna, and abundance of animals. Yet you have a history of slavery and hurting each other in a different manner. To my people, I will give you more of my glory and power. I will restore to you sevenfold of all that you lost. I am going to release my helper the Holy Spirit on you today. You are going to see household salvation and will see a removal every obstacle standing in your way. Nothing will be impossible for you. Remember you are strong, redeemed and set free. You will see a hundredfold increase in all you do for me says the Lord.
I call you to the place of prayer and the word of God. I call you to draw close to me and I will draw close to you. I will give you victory over the enemy working in your land. Now for those who have been put under the heel of the enemy, I will set you free. I will give you your young people. They have been hurt by a lack of resources and unemployment. They have been following the things that the world and the devil have been offering them but I will touch them and soon they will become your greatest asset. I will give you the opportunity to train and disciple them. They will then, in turn, will be my disciples in other islands. It will be a great day for you and them.

No comments:

Post a Comment