Saturday, April 18, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Eritrea


To the Church and Nation of Eritrea

    I the Lord have a word of warning to this nation and encouragement for my people.  The warning is to those who have taken and hurt those in my name.  I know that you are an ancient land.  You were once the ancient land of Punt.  I know that at one time you supplied the nation of Egypt and even were part of them.  Later you become part of the land of Ethiopia even though you did not want this.  You have been conquered over and over again because of your rebellion and love for the ancient gods.  Today you have a horrible repressive way.  You are so insecure that you must have complete control.  This is because of your past and you will not forgive or forget and so you are doom to repeat your history over and over again.  Forgiveness is the only way of freedom and you will not forgive.  Many have suffered at your hand and so I warn you that if you will not turn from this wickedness I will send others to destroy you again.
    To my people, I have seen your prayers for your land.  I have seen how you have taken on the enemy in the spiritual realm and have gain victory for many in your land.  I am using you as a light in a dark land.  Your heart has been broken over and over for what has happened but I am with you.  I will make all things right and those who have oppressed will be judged.  I know this breaks your heart but the innocent must be avenged.  To you who overcome this is my promise to you.  I will make you the fairest of ten thousand.  You will have a beauty that will draw many to me.  I will make you a jewel beyond compare.  You will shine as my diamond in a dark and brutal land.  I will be your sure foundation.  All around you is sinking sand but as I have been your sure foundation so you will be my sure foundation.  So rejoice and be glad.  I will draw close to you and you will draw close to me.  I am the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment