Friday, February 28, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)

To the Church and Nation of Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
I, the Lord want to bring a message of hope and healing to a land that has been reaping civil and military unrest for the past while. I wish to address three issues I have against you. First on how you allowed the exploitation of my natural resources. You got your name because you allowed people from other lands to take the richness of your continent and destroy it for profit and personal gain. This has cause untold suffering and pain through out the world and is to your shame. Secondly, your history of human exploitation. You have promoted and even now hurt my little ones. You country is still full of small children being hurt. do you not remember when my Son Jesus Christ said, it would be better to have a millstone wrapped around your neck and thrown into the sea than hurt one of my little ones. This you have done to your shame and it will held against you on the day of judgment. Thirdly, you have allowed false religion to dominate your lands. This has been your shame for centuries. Though I have tried to balance that with my people.
To my church in this land. I will continue to use you for my glory. I have sent my missionaries to bolster and support you. I am about to do a great thing in your land. You are going to see my signs, wonders and miracles. My glory, presence and essence will be manifested in your land. From your capital to the smallest village I will pour out my spirit. Your greatest days are ahead. I call you to be diligent, faithful and strong. I will strengthen you when you feel weak. I will hear and answers your prayers. I will help you to be strong and courageous. There are four things I want you to do today. You are to love, show mercy, walk in grace and be bearers of my peace. There has not been much peace in your land of late. Mankind has tried to bring hope but have failed. You, my people will be the bearers of peace and hope in your land because you bring Jesus Christ, the Prince of peace. Be a light and beacon of love in your land.

No comments:

Post a Comment