Thursday, February 27, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Costa Rica

To the Church and Nation of Costa Rica
     There is a reason that you have know stability and relative prosperity for many decades.  I the Lord have given it to you.  Now there have been a couple times where evil spirits and men tried to wrestle away your stability but I pulled them down so you could become what I intended you to be.  Now some would asked the question why?  I did it so that the nations around you could see my presence and glory.  I also did it because of the prayers and activity of my people.  You see my church in your country is why you are the way you are.  They have been praying, seeking my face, turning from their wicked way and humbling themselves on your behalf.  You have even seen how even an institutional church can be mighty in its influence.  I have made you what you are because of my people.  They are the reason and also I am please how so many of you have turned to me.
      To my church I want you to know how I am so pleased with what you have done.  I am concerned about how the small pockets of false groups that have tried to claim existence with you but they are a minor annoyance as long you keep turning to me.  I want you to know that I am going to continue to pour out my spirit upon you.  I am going to continue sending my people from all over the world to help you.  You are even going to be more determine and courageous than you have been in the past.  I also have a warning to my pastors in your land.  You have grown strong and have become people of influence but I warn you to stay humble, wise and do not believe all that people say about you.  It is easy to fall from a pedestal made by man or ourselves.  You were raised up by me and not by your pedigree, will, determination, charisma, skills or creativity.  You will raised up by me and me alone.  I can lift you up or tear you down do not forget that.  So today let righteousness, truth, honesty and integrity continue to be my benchmarks for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment