Thursday, February 20, 2020

To the Church and Nation of China

To the Church and Nation of China
The Lord knows that you are an ancient land. You have been a source of enlightenment and darkness for centuries. I have seen your pride and pulled you down on numerous times. You have been arrogant and weak. You have risen from the ashes of decay on many occasions but you have not learned your lessons. You claim to be the cradle of enlightenment but in truth you have been a beacon of sin for centuries. The greatest sin I have against you has been how you have persecuted, imprisoned and killed my people. You have been judged as a nation yet I am not finished with you. I will use you as an instrument of destruction in the final days. Your sheer numbers will cause other nations in the last days to fear you. I will however bring you down and destroy you in the last days. You will reap what you sow. You have sown to the wind and you will reap a whirlwind.
To my people I am so pleased with you. You have resisted and overcome all forms of imprisonment, persecution and death. I have heard you voice and have visited you. I have seen your prayers and how you have not withered in the face of overwhelming persecution. You have not given up on me. You have not renounced my name. You are fearless, courageous and powerful. I have seen the many hours you have cried out for your fellow country men. I have seen how instead of cursing your persecutors you have blessed and prayed for them. I have given you powerful and dynamic preachers. You have embraced my truth. You have not denied my name. You have honored and feared me. You have over and over been generous, kind and compassionate. The only thing I have against you is that you allow false teaching t come in your midst. I encourage you to study the word of God. Seek my face about the truth of my word. I know the sheer numbers of converts have overwhelmed you. This causes you a logistical problem but you are responding well and I am pleased. Continue steadfast and true. Be strong and courageous. I am giving you the land. No weapon formed against you is going to prosper. Your best days are still to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment