Friday, February 21, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Columbia

To the Church and Nation of Columbia
     I the Lord have seen what you have constantly done to yourself through the years that you have been a country.  You go from despair to hope and back again.  You have no had stability in your life.  You have been an exporter of death, violence and despair for generations.  Instead of using that which I have given you for good you have always turned it for evil.  From the days when you first established yourself till today.  I gave you all the things you needed for beauty, prosperity and freedom.  You chose to use what you had for evil and not good.  I have allowed you to destroy yourself over and over.  Yet I have not abandoned you.  I have also seen how many have turned from anger, violence, revenge and near death to me.  I have given you a great opportunity to know me via my spirit and many of you have responded.  I am so pleased that I have greater things in store for you.
     To my people, I have a simple exhortation.  You are my light in the dark world of your country.  You will be a fire brand for me.  I will light you and you will glow brightly for me.  You will be the city on the hill, the light in the house.  You will also be my bearers of love.  So many of your fellow country men do not know anything about love.  Through you I will show them love.  They will see it by the way that you love one another.  I am giving you my power, authority and anointing.  My power will bring signs and wonders.  My authority will give you victory over every force and person that will come against you.  My anointing will be with you wherever you go and whatever you will do.  It will break only yoke and anything tha tries to come against you.  Remember even though the enemy will come in like a flood, I will use you to be my standard against it.  I will continue to do great things for you and through you.  I have seen your hardship and your poverty but now I will make the road straight for you and you will come into my abundance.  So stay strong, true and faithful.  You are about to see and experiemce my glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment