Wednesday, February 26, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Comoros

To the Church and Nation of Comoros
     This is a word of encouragement to my small but determined remnant in this island nation.  First, to this nation I have a strong word of rebuke and yet hope at the same time.  You were given all the beauty and grace in your land.  It has been said that a spirit made you a gem.  That in part is true.  I made you and created you be beautiful.  What you have done is turned what I intended for good into bad.  You became a land of slavery and false religion.  When you as a group turned to the robber religion of the desert you aligned yourself which all that was false.  You believe in a false message given by a lying angel who claim to be of me and has robbed the earth of its peace.  Such is the lie of this false religion that has enslaved over 15% of mankind.  They call themselves a religion of peace and yet they have killed, murdered and enslaved so many.  You as a nation have accepted this and it has been your downfall.  Turn to me from this and I will heal you.  Since your independence all you have known is violence, political instability and poverty.  I can heal if you wish.
     To my small but vibrant church in this land.  I know that you are few in number but I so pleased with your determination.  You walk in love, faith and hope and this pleases me.  I have heard you pray in the watches of the night.  I have seen how you have preayed in the open.  I know that you have been persecuted, maligned and misundertood.  It seems at times you are losing the battle but I will give you so much more shortly.  I will give you household salvation.  You move  and revival will start with the young people of your island nation.  They have grown tired of seeing the world around them and they want to much more.  The poverty and the lack of hope will drive them to me.  They want to know live, acceptance and forgiveness and they will see it in you.  So be strong and stay determined.  Your best days are ahead.  Like Joshua of old, be strong and courageous.  Like Joshua, I am with you and you will take the land if you do not lose faith and give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment