Thursday, February 13, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Chile

To the Church and Nation of Chile
     I have seen your beginning and also the time of turmoil and stability that has been a characteristic of your land.  I have seen how you have embraced both the good and the bad.  My deepest concern is how so many of you have a form of godliness and deny the power there of.  You like form and ritualism but not the deepness of me.  I have given you my spirit on numerous occasions.  You have embraced and loved me and yet you have also turned away from me.  As a nation you have been in turmoil and stablity.  This is reflective on who you allow to rule you.  My one complaint is that your are inconsistent.  This has made you difficult and unresponsive to me at time.
     So today my word is sure and true.  You will prosper and grow if you walk uprightly before me and speak the truth in love.  I want to give you my power, plan and purpose.  I wish to make you the conscience of your nation.  If you call unto me and follow me I will give you the nation as your inheritance.  You shall see my glory in your midst.  Those in political, social and economic leadership need to hear from you.  They are lost without your voice.  Speak my words in love and power.  You have the truth and if you exercise in your own life I will give you influence in realms and areas you never had before.  To my preachers and leaders.  You are to lead your churches and movements in love, honesty, integrity and holiness.  Speak the truth from your heart today and do not be afraid.  Strength, courage and help comes from the Lord.  One final thing do not let any corruption be allowed in your life.  Remember a little leaven spoils the whole dough.  Walk with truth, speak the truth and others will know the truth because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment