Saturday, February 8, 2020

Church and nation of Cameroon

Church and nation of Cameroon
The Lord has seen what has been happening in your country. He knows that corruption, death, and violence that has attacked your land. He has seen how your government is riff with corruption. He has seen your protests for fairness and equal treatment. The Lord has seen what has happened to your citizens. He tells you today that a day of justice is coming. Those who have been oppressing and taking advantage of you and your country will come down. Corruption and evil may have their season but the Lord will not stand for it long. So rejoice for your day of liberation is at hand. Evil will not always prevail remember that. To my church, I have many great things in store for you. You have been waiting and have seen a little of my glory but I tell you now that as you praise me you will see many great and marvelous things. You have so much to praise me for. First, the great salvation that I will bring to you. Next, My glory and visible presence will be seen among you. I will show you miracles, signs, and wonders. The shamans and witch doctors that have people in your country in bondage will actually turn to me. It will be like in the days of Acts for you. I will do my marvelous works among you. You will even see people rising from the dead. So rejoice and be glad. Draw near to me and I will draw near to you. My breath through is coming for you and your country. You are my special people. You have turned from darkness to light. I am so proud of your perseverance and will reward it.

No comments:

Post a Comment