Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Psalm 116 - Psalm of Steel by Robert Dean Steel

Why are you anxious my heart and soul?
Did not the Lord say He is with you.
The Lord said in the day of trial and sorrow,
He will supply all that is needed in that time.
You will know what to think, say and do.

The Lord has given you His Spirit.
His gifts, fruit and power will empower you through.
He is your comforter, teacher, guide, helper and rescuer.
You cannot add one inch to your height,
Or one hour to your life.  So do not worry.

Your resources, power and intellect will fail.
The Lord will be your source when you tust in Him.
Turn your problems, situations and trials over to Him.
Pray in faith and with a thankful heart.
The Lord will be your help and your defender.

Again I say to myself, "Why am I worried or anxious?"
I will cast all these things to the Lord.
He is my source, hope and victory.
Ever care, concern and situation is His.
He cares, loves and forgives me.  Bless His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment