Saturday, July 6, 2013

Psalm 112 - Psalm of Steel by Robert Dean Steel

How majestic are your ways O God,
They are beyond all understanding and knowledge.
Your thoughts are greater and higher than ours.
Your ways are perfect and blameless.

They are not like man`s who are emotionally driven.
Man does not believe or walk in faith.
If they do not see it, hear it, taste, touch or smell.
It cannot be real or be understood.

God ways are eternal and everlasting.
His ways are unsearchable and unfathomable.
No intellect, educational tool or thought,
Can begin to understand or comprehend God.

Your ways O God are just and true.
No lie, deceit, temptation or excuse,
Can stand in the light of your purity.
Your power and might O God cannot be measured.

As I sit and ponder the greatness of God.
My thoughts, musings and meditation remind me of your greatness.
I rejoice how His love has been given to me.
Thank you and I will praise your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment