Friday, January 25, 2013

Why I Love Christ

I really love studying the life of Christ.  He is the most dynamic person who ever lived.  Think about this for a moment.  Here is God in the flesh.  The only person who was the perfect union of God and man.  God with a face.  He lived in this world and yet was not contaminated by it.  He lived a perfectly sinless life and because of that He was the perfect sacrifice for sin.  I love the fact that He allowed his body to be broken and His blood to be shed so we could have forgiveness and healing from sin.  He died, was buried and rose again from the dead for the redemption of all mankind.  This whole concept blows my mind.  Jesus was willing to allow Himself to be nailed to a cross so I could have fellowship with the Father.  He become sin for me that I may not have to face eternal separation from God.  This is the reality of love.  He gave His life because He loved me.  The incredibile truth is that He did this even before I knew Him.  These are some of the reasons why I love studying about His life and why I love Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment