Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Psalm 92 - Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel

Psalm 92 - Psalms of Steel

Why have I fallen into his trap?
How is it that I find myself in this place again?
So many times I have tried to break free,
I continue to dig the same hole and pit.
Who can save me from my own folly.

A voice, an inner thought, a cry from within.
Reminds me that there is a redeemer who saves.
He can break the cycle of sin.
There is no trespass that cannot be overcome.
This does not have to be the end of my story.

In that moment I cried out to the Lord.
Save me from this madness, the insanity of sin.
Do not let me follow the path of the fool.
Keep me from the fate that awaits them at the end.
Turn this desperate time into a moment of victory.

The Lord heard my cry and He forgave my sin.
I confessed it to Him and He sent His love to heal.
I renounced my folly.  He came and renewed me.
I received His abundant forgiveness and was renewed.
There is nothing that heals and restores like you oh God.

Now I sing praises and rejoice in our Savior.
With my heart, body and soul I worship you.
The attitude of my heart is expressed to you only.
With joyful praise and extravagant worship,
I extol, honor, glorify and exalt your holy name

No comments:

Post a Comment