Friday, October 1, 2021

October 1 - Vignettes on Prayer

 October 1 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     Today we are going to do some special warfare.  Solomon writes in Prov 2:22, “but the wicked will be cut off from the land, and the treacherous uprooted from it.  Today we are going to cut off the wicked and treacherous in our world.  Pray the following prayer, “I uproot and destroy from my life by the Holy Ghost fire every obstacle to my miracle today in the name of Jesus.  I break in pieces every horn scattering by blessing and I destroy every hedge the enemy has put over my blessings to prevent me from receiving them in my lifetime in Jesus name.  Every evil power holding back my prayers or the answers to my prayer, I command you to be bound in the name of Jesus Christ.  These are mine.  Amen.”  We have now done some farming in the spiritual realm.  Get ready to see a harvest of victory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment