Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Oct 5 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Oct 5 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     John the Baptist answered them all, “I baptize you with water. But one who is more powerful than I will come, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.  Luke 3:16.  What a scripture.  From time to time in our scripted prayers we have brought the fire of God on anything standing in our way.  Pray the following.  “Today in the name of Jesus, fire of God, consume anything that has stood in my way in the name of Jesus.  Now I possess the power to pursue, overtake, and recover my goods from spiritual Egyptians in the name of Jesus.   Let every spell, jinxes demonic incantations rendered against me, be cancelled in the name of Jesus.  Lord heal all wounds, spiritual bullets sustained from the attacks of the enemy.  Heal me and set me free in the name of Jesus.  Amen.”    Receive your healing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment