Friday, October 8, 2021

Oct 8 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Oct 8 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     This is my last vignette in this series of scripted prayers.  Each one is designed to bring into your life something powerful and dynamic from the spiritual realm.  We are calling those things which are not as if they are.  Pray the following as your conclusion.  “Lord in this moment I receive a hundred restoration of all I have lost, in Jesus name.  I receive a hundred fold restoration of everything the enemy stole from me.  I am going into his camp and taking it back in Jesus name.  Lord, give me power for a new beginning.  Thank you Lord, for hearing and answering my prayers.  In everything I am giving thanks to you for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus.  Amen.”   Go out into your world today in victory, freedom and power.  You are a victor, conqueror and overcomer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment