Friday, October 29, 2021

Oct 29 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Oct 29 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     In this series of Vignettes we have been examining the life of Daniel Nash.  Some have called him the Prince of Prayer.  Listen to Charles Finney account of him. “I have labored with a man of this sort.   Daniel Nash would pray until he got an assurance in his mind that God would be with me in preaching, and sometimes he would pray himself ill. I have known the time when he has been in darkness for a season, while the people were gathering, and his mind was full of anxiety, and he would go again and again to pray, till finally he would come into the room with a placid face, and say: ‘The Lord has come, and He will be with us.’ And I do not know that I ever found him mistaken.”   Have you prevail in prayer until you have an answer?  Pray until the answer comes and do not leave until you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment