Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Oct 6 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Oct 6 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     We have been looking at scripted prayers you can pray in our vignettes.  We have only two more in this series.  Each prayer is designed for a specific area of your life where God brings breakthrough, healing and victory.  Remember in John 8:36, “Who the Son sets free, is free indeed.”   Our scripted prayer does this today.  “Father, I pray, remove any person or personality sitting on my miracles, blessings, breakthrough, prosperity, finances, bob or good health in the name of Jesus.  My soul is going to be prosperity and health.  All my possessions in the north, south, east and west, I command them to come to me now in the name of Jesus Christ.  All my possessions in the Spirit realm, I release them into the natural ream by the fire of God and all I have lost is restored in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen.”    True freedom comes in and through Jesus Christ alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment