Wednesday, March 4, 2020

To the Church and naton of Cyprus

To the Church and naton of Cyprus
     The Lord looks at this land in a special way for it was home to one of my very special church leaders.  Barnabus my servant was very partial to this land.  It was here that I did my first gentile expansion through Paul and Barnabus.  I have place my people in this land.  I know that an interloper has come to divide this land.  Those who I did not ordained have taken a portion of this land but in the end they will not succeed.  I have look with favor upon this land.  I know the last generations have been difficult but I will in time heal this land.  The main reason I have allowed this is because you have not followed me with your whole heart.  Many of you give me only lip service but your heart is far from me.  You love the form and traditions but you do not honor me with your who heart.  That is why I have allowed this to happen.  There is coming a day where my people who follow me with their whole heart.  The interloper will fall and your land will be healed.  The secret if success is to turn back to me.  Draw close wot me and I will draw close to you.  If you fail to do this then more turmoil will come.  I am warning you and admonishing you at the same time.
     There is also coming a new thing for your land.  In the Spiritual realm I will move mightily.  You will see again like in the days of Barnabus and Saul.  You will see the demonic forces be defeated.  They are never afraid of a lukewarm church.  That is why I want you hot.  Right now you are luke warm.  You need to become hot to win this battle.  Remember your weapons, armor and warfare are not carnal.  You will never defeat the enemy if you do not put on which I have given you.  I am sending a force of my angels to your land.  They will help you and in time you will root out and defeat those two oppose you.  Be strong and courageous.  You will have your land back.  It will be like the days of Joshua as you take town by town for me.  Go and reach your island and nation for me.  I am with you say the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment