Saturday, March 28, 2020

The to the Church and Nation of Djibouti
I know that you are small but determined groups of believers. I have seen what you have been going through in the land you live. You have been strong in your witness and prayer life. I want to remind you that you are a child of God, you have been redeemed from the hand of the enemy, you are justified and sanctified. You will get all your needs met by the Lord. You are healed by the stripes and blood of Jesus. You walk by faith and not by sight. You are a laborer together with God. You are the head and not the tail. All these are a reminder.
You live in a land where the robber religion has a stranglehold on the land where you are. Yet I will work among your land. Keep praying and stay strong in time you are going to see a harvest. You will start small but it will grow and grow because I am with you. I promised I will never leave or forsake you. I will make you a light in this dark land. As I am the light so you will be my light. All I ask is that continue praising me and do this with your mouth and with your life. Stay strong and courageous. I am with you and I will give you your world. Pray and believe me and you will see my glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment