Monday, March 2, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Croatia

To the Church and Nation of Croatia
     I know you are an ancient land.  You have had times of greatness and failure.  You have leaders from great nations within you.  You have been both a light to your world and darkness to those within.  I have blessed you and your have cursed yourself.  The one great thing you have done is to embrace me in a general sense.  The problem is that many of you say you know me but your lives do not reflect it.  you have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof.  Now I know that you had in recent times instability.  You had others trying to impose their will on you but you did prevail.  It was my blessing and care that helped you prevail.  It was also your indifference to me that brought some of that on you.  You chose to align yourself for a while to a godless system which became your downfall.  Do not think for a moment that I will not leave you alone to your devices if you turn away from me.
     To  my church, I heard you cry unto me in the middle of your journey to nationhood.  I heard you when you cried out in your churches and Cathedrals.  I heard you when you kneeled by your beds.  I heard you when you called out to me when you were fighting for your very survival and that is why you prevailed.  I want you to now do the same but not for survival but revival.  I want to pour out the greatest blessing upon your land.  I want to lift you out of all poverty, difficulty and bring prosperity to your land.  Did you remember in 3 John 2 where John says, be in health and prosperity even as your soul prospers.  This will happen if you follow me with all your heart.  As you prosper so your land will prosper and be healed.  You my children hold the key.  So draw near to me and I will draw near to you.  I will heal you and you in turn will heal your land.

No comments:

Post a Comment