Friday, March 27, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Denmark

To the Church and Nation of Denmark

I have a word of encouragement and warning to you. First, I wish to commend you on your belief in me. You have kept me at the forefront of your nation this I am pleased. You accepted my reforms and moved toward me in the past. I am however am not pleased how in recent generations you have become more form than heart. The reality is that you have forgotten your first love and have become Lukewarm. I am warning you to come back to me or I will deal with you as I have in the past. You are on the edge of either judgment or blessing. What you do with this warning will decide what I will do to you in the future.
I have several things to say about what you have done. In the name of progress and culture, you have allowed things that I have said specifically in my word is wrong. You have allowed suicide, abortion, and all forms of sexual perversion to become the norm. For many decades you have been a leader in exporting the degradation of the human body. This is to your shame. You called yourself enlightened but in truth, you are living in a liar fantasy. You are proud and arrogant as a nation. I am almost ready to withdraw my blessing and bring it to you instead of a curse.
I want to encourage the remnant of my people in your nation. You have been faithful and I will give you courage and strength to persevere. I will also open heaven and pour out my Spirit on your land. Your land is not without merit and it is because of you. I will make you more than conquerors. I will teach you to walk by faith and not by sight. I will make you the head and not the tail. I will give you faith, hope, and love. You will have my vision and see and do the impossible. You carry the torch for this nation. Be strong, diligent and courageous. You will see my light in this nation again as you go forth in my power.

No comments:

Post a Comment