Tuesday, March 3, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Cuba

To the Church and Nation of Cuba
I have a word of warning, rebuke and encouragement to you today. First, the word of warning. You are seeing a slow wakening from your years of poverty, turmoil and strife. I must remind you that you brought all that you have suffered upon yourself. There are three things that you have done to bring yourself into this condition. First, in your history you exploited others for your own personal gain. Multitudes of human beings suffered because of your exploitation of them. This is your shame. Slavery was never my idea. I can to set the captive free and that is why you have not prospered or been free as a nation. I warn you to never go back to your ways. I have brought you out of those moments. Now if you do not be wise those moments can return. Secondly, you embrace religious icons, ideas and ways which were of the devil and not me. Thirdly, you tried to raise yourself upon the backs of others. You faked prosperity but did it through corruption, deceit and pain.
My rebuke is that you, you have been guilty of several things. First, you embraced communism. Now you would say that you were forced into it yet many embraced it for you were exploited bu others. There is a God and I am He despite what your government says. Next you have been a nation of slavary and exploitation. You have been a conduit of hurt, pain and shame throughout your area. That is why you suffered for a generation. Thirdly, you have allow witchcraft, voodoo and ancestor worship to be secretly practiced even among my so called people. You have embraced the worship of idols and the veneration of Astarte the so called queen of heaven. My priests and preachers have also exploited and scourged my people with religious deceit. I rebuke your for this.
My encouragement is for my true people. I have blessed you with revival. I have shown you my signs, wonders and miracles. You are a light to your land. You have not only grown in grace and knowledge of me but I am so impressed with your zeal. You truly are the church of the Acts of the Apostles. You have sent missionaries to the Spanish speaking world. Now you are sending your missionaries to the world at large and I am so pleased. You reputation as an alive church is well deserved. You have suffered much but have grown stronger because of it. You are a light and life to your world. I will do even greater things among you because I love you. Walk in righteousness, truth and integrity. Be the Daniel's of your world. Walk like Joseph in the times of Pharaoh. He was known for wisdom and you will be as well. I am making you like Paul, I will send you to all nations and use you. Chose as well to be like Paul and only know Jesus Christ and Him crucified. Do this and you will prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment