Tuesday, December 31, 2019

To the Church and Nation of Austria

To the Church and Nation of Austria

     I heart is sorrowful to what you have become.  I once put my Spirit in your midst.  You were once hot but now you have become lukewarm to cold.  You have a form of godliness but you deny the power thereof.  You have all the beauty of a religious nation but you are dead inside.  Your churches are filled by people who love the ritual and form of me but do not know me.  If you do not repent I will pull my candlestick from your nation.  You have produce some of the greatest accomplishments of man and your pride as made you stink in my nostrils.  You have allowed the concepts of the world to pollute you and you are dead inside.  Yet there is still hope.  I counsel you to repent.  To seek my face before I pour out my judgment on you.  
     To the remnant in Austria.  I have seen your patience and persistence.  You have struggled against the religious deadness of your land and I will give you a reformation.  There are many in your nation who have not bowed their knee to the gods of this world.  Satan is not completely in charge of your nation even though sometimes it feels that way.  I will come to your meetings and prayer times.  I will meet with those who will seek my face.  It is not the end of your struggle.  I warn you ahead of time that you must persist and in due season you will my glory.  Do not grow weary in well doing for in season you will my harvest.  
     I am not finished with your nation but this is the time of decision.  If those who seek my kingdom will call unto me with your whole heart I will again not only spare your nation but will bring a reformation and revival like you have not seen in a very long time.  Your nation can be what it once was.  You can see once again my mighty hand.  You can be an influence in the continent again.  It is your moment of decision.  Choose you this day whom you will serve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment