Friday, December 20, 2019

To the Church and Nation of Australia

To the Church and Nation of Australia

You are an ancient land with a long history of people living there. For generations you gave yourself to ancient deities of creation but when I brought the European settlers everything changed. I brought them so that you would hear my word. You have responded and I have done great things among you. Yes, part of you started out as a place of bondage but out of that captivity came freedom.
I have blessed your land with abundance. Yet some of you believe it is because of what you have done. How foolish. It is time to turn back to me and I will bless you. Some of you have forgotten your first love especially my people but now it is time to turn to me.
If you draw near to me I will draw close to you. I am calling you back to myself. I want to release an anointing in your midst that will set any person in captivity free. I want you to know there is no one I cannot reach. I showed that to you in the early days of your nation. You saw me turn around convicts and murderers. I will turn the hardest heart to me. Claim the toughest sinner in your world and I will reach them on your behalf.
I will do a new thing among you and will restore all that you have lost. You have seen great things in the last generation. I have given you an international reputation but you will do even greater things in me. So rise and be what I have intended you to me. Seek me and you will see my glory.. I will give you great victories and make you an abundant church. Go and get your destiny I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment