Wednesday, December 18, 2019

To the Church and nation of Angola

To the church and nation of Angola

The Lord has a good word for you today. I have seen the suffering and pain that your nation has been through. I know that satan has tried to destroy everything you have. I will however restore everything that you have lost. Out of you will not just come physical riches but spiritual riches. I will raise up my church to be the voice of revival. There is a new day dawning for you.
Satan will not be able to stop what I am going to do in you. You have suffered much at his hands and remember it was him that did this. Some have blamed me but that is not true. Satan did this because he knew I was going to do something but because he is limited he knew not what. I am about to release my Spirit into your country.
I made a promise in Joel 2:28 and you are about to see it happen in great measure in your midst. You will see people come into the Kingdom by the thousands. The church will become stronger than ever before. rejoice and be glad for what I will do in your midst. Also remember that there will also be wolves in sheep clothing. False teachers and prophets will try to steal away what I do so my exhortation is to watch and be wise. You will be able to recognize them and then deal with them decisively. I have great things in store for you and your country.

No comments:

Post a Comment