Saturday, December 14, 2019

To the Church and Nation of Algeria

To the Church and nation of Algeria

     I am calling you back to myself.  I know that you live in a land of ancient times.  One time you were the bread basket of Rome.  You today supply the world in rich resources.  It is your people that are the richest resources.  Out of you will come a great revival.  You will lead the nations of Africa with my Spirit. I know you are small in number and have face severe persecution and misunderstanding but I will make you mighty.  I have seen the cry of your heart and know that you have paid a great price.  Yet you have also stayed strong to my cause.  So I will reward you with household salvation and a great harvest of souls.
     To the nation of Algeria I say that you will suffer much for what you have done to my people.  You have bowed your knee to the ancient gods of the world.  You have given into lies of a false prophet.  You have hurt and persecuted my people.  As a nation I will judge you severely in the coming judgment.  You have become rich and think you are doing my will but you are not.  You have lived a lie and you will pay with your eternity.  You will be very surprized when you die.  You thought you had a relationship with me and you did not.  You have been deceived by the devil and his robber religion.  Each time you persecuted my people you heaped on yourself my judgment.  But I am giving you one more chance.  My people will come to you and speak to you about the truth,  If you repent you can avoid my judgment.  You have seen the extremes of this robber religion.  You have experienced civil war because of it.  You fight among yourselves because of it.  Turn to me and I will spare you.  This is your last warning.  I will pour my Spirit among you one last time.  Do not ignore my message or my messengers.  They carry with them the torch of truth.  I will spare you as a nation if you repent.  If you do not I will judge you harshly and you will receive full recompense for what you have done to my people.  This is you last warning.   

No comments:

Post a Comment