Monday, July 16, 2012

The Great Commission

  I have been away for a couple of weeks working on my house in B.C. so this is my first blog in a while.  In my devotions this morning I was reading about the great commission found in Mark 16:17-18.  This is such a great piece of news.  Jesus said, these signs will follow them who believe.  In his name we will be able to cast out demons.  It is so great to know that no force of hell can stand in our way.  We will speak with new tongues and have the power of the Holy Spirit working in our lives.  We will be able to pick up serpents and over come any posionous things that come against us.  We will be protected by the Lord.  No matter what we face we will overcome in the name of the Lord.  We will lays hands on the sick and they will recover.  The Lord who is the healer will do the work. As I start again back in the work of the Lord.  I know these promises will be my source and help.  They can be yours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment