Wednesday, October 28, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Sao Tome and Principe

 To the Church and Nation of Sao Tome and Principe

 

     You are a country that was started by a very cruel country with evil intentions.  You have struggled right from the beginning.  You still struggle today.  Your masters at the beginning were involved with slavery, oppression, murder, rape and were barbaric.  You yourself were involved with rebellion, murder, and terrorism.  For centuries this went on even to the last century.  I am so sad that this happened to you.  Satan did this to you and not I.  I know those who oppress you said they were of me but they were not.  Now you struggle to survive, grow and become prosperous.  There are two things that you must do immediately to break this cycle.  First, the Portuguese nation must repent and make amends for centuries of oppression.  Next, you must forgive.  Until you forgive as a nation this cycle will continue.  You must choose to love and let go of the hatred, pain, bitterness as a nation.  Then I can heal and restore your land.  Satan will always have a stronghold in you as long as you choose not to forgive. 

     To my church, I know you are small but you are strong in me.  You have wondered what it is that will bring revival and true freedom for your nation, it is forgiveness.  You must lead the way.  You must love, accept and forgive.  You must show you, countrymen, how to live in peace, righteousness, and grace.  Through you, I will show the path to healing, health, and restoration.  There will be reconciliation and unity in your land but you must lead the way.  For those who claim to be of me.  You have become lukewarm, you have allowed syncretism of local deities that grew out of slavery, fear, oppression to become part of your ceremonies.  You also love icons, worship of Mary, formalism, traditions and liturgy more than me.  Come out from among that and worship me only and I will heal you.  I have an unchanging purpose for you and when the people of Africa see how I can heal and restore you they will come to me through you.  I will bring a revival and healing to your churches and nation.  One final thing.  You must forgive the Roman Catholic Church because you feel that some of the oppression has come through them and some did.  When that happens full revival will break out and you will be totally healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment