Friday, October 23, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

 


To the Church and Nation of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

 

     You have been both prosperous and in poverty.  You have had darkness and light.  You started off in darkness with demon deities, fear, intimidation, witchcraft, idols, and shamanism.  You fought among yourselves and powers from other lands who tried to dominate and control you.  You enslaved others and were enslaved yourself.  You have been plagued with natural and unnatural disasters all the consequences of your heart and actions.  Remember you reap what you sow.  I counsel you now as you are just starting to recover to sow righteousness, truth, and freedom.  I commend you on your stand against perversion, cultural and political correctness.  I also commend you are your reception of my Spirit and the coming revival.  That will be your salvation and recovery if you choose to fully embrace it.

     To my church.  I am going to increase the intensity of my Spirit in your midst.  I am going to send you missionaries and helpers from other islands to help disciple and train the new converts I am bringing your way.  The entire island area in which you inhabit is going to see a spiritual transformation.  There will be signs, wonders, and miracles among you.  You will see the rise of the spiritual gifts and last days miracles.  You will see fervency, love, unity, and healing among you.  Be wise though because there will those who will come in and try to exploit what is happening.  They are wolves in sheep's clothing.  They are like foam on the ocean and clouds without rain.  They exploit, divide and lie.  They have a Jezebel spirit so be wise and expose them for who they are.  I love sound teaching and stay in my word.  Great days, especially among the young, are going to happen so rejoice, be wise and walk in truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment